CUG Recruitment 2021: Central University of Gujarat (CUG) has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching posts. The posts such as Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Section Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Others. Hereby, there are 114 vacancies are available for the above said positions. People who are searching for Central Government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can apply this CUG recruitment via both online & offline mode.
Details of Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2021
||Central University of Gujarat
|Notification Released Date
|Last Date of Online Application
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application
- Candidates should hold 12th/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree/ Ph.d from a recognized Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 500 for OBC/ EWS.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates.
- Payment via online through Net Banking, Credit Card, ATM-cum-Debit card.
- Apply through both online & offline mode.
- Offline: Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030.
Eligible candidates initially apply online on or before 29.10.2021. After that, candidates need to send the application form to the given address. The last date to send hard copy of the application form is 12.11.2021. You may download application form from the official website (cug.ac.in), or the link is given at the end of the page. Aspirants who fulfill the prescribed qualification as given in the notification will only be eligible to apply this CUG job vacancy.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: Notification 1 | Notification 2
More details of Central University of Gujarat recruitment, CUG job vacancy, selection list, results etc. will be available on the official website.