GPSC State Tax Inspector (STI) Final Result 2020-21 (Advt. No.: 139/2020-21)
GPSC STI Final Result 2020-21
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published final result of the Combined Competitive Examination (Main) for the post of State Tax Inspector, Class‐III (Advertisement No. 139/2020-21) held on 14-November‐2021 and 21‐November‐2021 is hereby declared. This result contains 5,315 candidates who are declared provisionally qualified for above said main examination.
GPSC STI Exam Result
- Exam Name: GPSC State Tax Inspector (STI) Exam
- Advertisement No.: 139/2020-21
GPSC STI Final Cut-off marks 2020-21
- General Male: 185.06 Marks
- General Female: 176.75 Marks
- EWS Male: 182.75 Marks (Upto Birth date:22/11/1995)
- EWS Female: 173.00 Marks
- SEBC Male: 179.50 Marks
- SEBC Female: 169.50 Marks
- SC Male: 178.75 Marks
- SC Female: 167.50 Marks
- ST Male: 154.50 Marks
- ST Female: 147.75 Marks
- Disabled: 148.75 Marks (137.75 Marks for the reserved post for HH candidate)
- Ex-Serviceman: 142.75 Marks
GPSC STI Final Exam Result
- For Selection to the reserved posts for Disabled candidates the cut-off Marks of the last meritorious candidate in the select list has been considered as per the Commission’s Office Order Dated 22-09-2021.
- For Selection to the reserved posts for Ex-Servicemen, the cut-off Marksof the last meritorious candidate in the select list has been considered as per the Commission’s Office Order Dated 16-11-2021.