RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment For Apprentice Post 2022 @rrccr.com has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Department Name: Central Railway
- Posts Name: Apprentice
- No. Of Vacancy: 2422
- Advt No. RRC/CR/AA/2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date: 16/02/2022
- Painter (General)
- Tailor (General)
- Laboratory Assistant (CP)
- Mechanic Diesel
Total Post: 2422
The candidate applying for the post of RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 must be 10 the class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50 % marks from a recognized Board and also have a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National or State Council of Vocational Training.
Age Limit (as on 17/01/2022)
- Minimum – 15-fifteen Years
- Maximum – 24-twenty four Years
Age Relaxation as per rules.
- General/OBC/EWS :- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH :- Rs. 0/-
Pay the Examination fee through money at E Challan mode or Pay through Dabit Card/ Credit Card/ internet Banking solely.
Candidates are going to be elect supported the advantage List. The advantage list are going to be ready on the idea of the share of marks in matric (with Minimum five hundredth combination marks) + ITI marks within the trade that position is to be done. The Panel are going to be on the idea of an easy average of marks within the matric and ITI.
How to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16 February 2022. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it. Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
- Starting date for on-line Application – 17/01/2022
- Last date – 16/02/2022
- Pay communication fee last date :- 16/02/2022