This is a big decision taken by the central government regarding the 12th standard examination. The exam will be held this month
It has been decided to take the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examination in the high level meeting held on Sunday regarding the 12th standard examination
The central government has introduced two options for taking CBSE exams
According to sources, the central government has come up with two options for conducting CBSE exams. However, its date and format have not been decided yet. But June 1 dates could be announced. Sources said the central government had decided to conduct the examination in July under the Corona protocol.
The decision to conduct 12th standard examination in the states was left to the state board
On the other hand, the decision to conduct 12th standard examination in the states has been left to the state board. The meeting, chaired by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, was attended by Union and Union Ministers, officials, Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokriyal Nishank, Union Minister Smriti Irani and Prakash Javadekar.
Consider taking only 3 subject exams
Due to Koro’s epidemic, CBSE is planning to conduct examinations in the main subjects of Std-10. Only 3 subjects of 12th Science, Commerce and Arts are being considered for the examination. The rest of the subjects may have a marking formula based on the marks obtained in the main subjects.
High-end seat highlights
1. Sisodia said the central government put two proposals before the states. Check out some selected 19-20 main topics. And the rest of the subjects are evaluated on that basis.
2. 12th standard examination should be taken only in school. Exam time should be 2 hours instead of 3 hours. The paper is checked at the school.
3. The Delhi government has proposed to prepare results for 12th class students as per the academic record of last 2-3 years. Students.
4.Students should be vaccinated before the exam.
5. The Delhi government is not in favor of taking the 12th standard examination.
6. After the students were vaccinated before taking the competitive exam NEET, JEE, the Delhi government is also proposing to take this exam.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia in a meeting with the Center has sought permission to give corona vaccine to students before the 12th standard examination. Sisodia said children are harmed if a third wave of corona occurs. Therefore, the Delhi government does not want any kind of examination. It is safe to test children after they have been vaccinated.
Demand for vaccination of students before the examination
We have demanded in a meeting with the central government to vaccinate the students before the exams,” Sisodia said. Determining the safety of children by holding exams would be costly and foolish.
Vaccination should be a priority of the central government. The central government should work with Pfizer to vaccinate 12 crore 12th standard children and teachers in schools across the country.